Exhibit at the 14th Annual CitiesAlive®!
Book & Pay before May 27, 2016 for $2625 US (GRHC Member), $2925 US (Non-Member).
CitiesAlive is returning to Washington DC, the leader in green roof implementation and policy. We are working in partnership with the University of the District of Columbia to bring you the 14th Annual CitiesAlive.
Stormwater management is a critically important requirement in Washington DC and in many other jurisdictions. It is a primary market driver of green roofs. CitiesAlive is being held November 1-4 and will focus on stormwater management – policies, technologies, design and best management practices, but as always will include the latest green roof & living wall content. This multi-day conference will draw an anticipated 800 delegates and will work to explore and showcase underutilized living architecture opportunities. A special Stormwater Technical Workshop will kick off the conference, extending trade show floor hours. This year's trade show will be more intimate giving you more opportunity to connect with attendees.
5 Reasons to Exhibit:
1. Washington DC is a thriving green roof market with strong policy support.
2. CitiesAlive 2016's focus is on stormwater. Stormwater management is a critically important requirement in Washington DC and in many other jurisdictions and a primary market driver of green roofs.
3. An extra day of exhibiting! We are opening the trade show early, to take part in the inaugural Stormwater day workshop. Opening at noon on November 1 with dedicated trade show floor time, reach an expanding delegate market.
4. In addition to the 2 complimentary delegate passes we extend to sessions for programming, exhibitors receive 2 complimentary Stormwater passes for access to key content that can be used for your sales and marketing efforts with prospective customers.
5. The trade show will take place at University of the District of Columbia, Van Ness campus. The trade show will be smaller and more intimate than last year, providing greater opportunity to connect with delegates.
Book your trade show booth at the CitiesAlive Expo and connect with over 800 anticipated participants including:
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Policymakers, Government Officials
- Landscape Architects
- Building Contractors
- Environmental NGO Representatives
- Building Managers
- Planners and Municipal Representatives
- Roofing & Construction Professionals
- Academics, Researchers and Students
Click HERE to view this year's exhibitors and trade show floor map!
GRHC Corporate Member Rate: $2,625 US (Register & Pay by May 27, 2016)
GRHC Non-Member Rate: $2,925 US (Register & Pay by May 27, 2016)
After May 27:
GRHC Corporate Member Rate: $2,925 US
GRHC Non-Member Rate: $3,195 US
What’s included with your CitiesAlive trade show registration:
- 8' x 8' booth (included pipe & drape and booth identification center)
- 2 x full delegate passes (dollar value: $1398) including all meals, programming, receptions and the Awards of Excellence dinner
- ***NEW*** 2 x full Stormwater delegate passes (dollar value: $700) including all meals, programming
- Up to 3 ‘booth-only’ passes (does not include meals, programming or hospitality)
- 50% discount off additional delegate registrations from your company
To secure your exhibitor space, please contact: Tracy Jackson, Director, Green Roofs for Healthy Cities