For the first time, Seattle will host CitiesAlive: 15th Annual Green Roof and Wall Conference to celebrate the Pacific Northwest. The theme, building resilience and equity across Cascadia: people, community and places.
This multi-day conference will attract an anticipated 600 delegates and will work to explore and showcase underutilized living architecture opportunities.
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Policymakers, Government Officials
- Landscape Architects
- Building Contractors
- Environmental NGO Representatives
- Building Managers
- Planners and Municipal Representatives
- Roofing & Construction Professionals
- Academics, Researchers and Students
GRHC Corporate Members: $2,925
- 10' x 10' booth (includes pipe & drape and booth identification center)
- 2 Delegate passes including all Technical Sessions & Keynote Speakers, Trade Show, Hospitality (Opening Reception, Coffee Breaks, Lunch on Trade Show Floor & Awards of Excellence Luncheon) (value: $1398)
- Up to 3 Trade Show Only passes (does not include meals, programming or hospitality)
- 50% discount on additional Delegate passes for your staff