Exhibit at CitiesAlive
OVER 60% SOLD
CitiesAlive 2014 is the only trade show in North America devoted entirely to the green roof and wall industry. If your company is involved in this industry, or you want it to be, then CitiesAlive is where you need to exhibit. CitiesAlive provides you with dedicated trade show time to ensure you have ample opportunity to make valuable contacts and develop important business leads.
WHO YOU WILL MEET: Up to 800 targeted individuals including designers, architects, landscape architects, engineers, roofing professionals, engineers, researchers and academics, and others interested in living architecture, providing you with the opportunity to promote your products and services to these targeted individuals.
WHY BOOK EARLY?
- Book your booth today and save up to $600 by accessing significantly discounted early bird rates.
- Secure your top choice booth location by booking early. View trade show map on page 3 of attached registration package.
- Ensure your company is featured in trade show materials as marketing for Nashville ramps up early in 2014. Over 350,000 individual impressions were made for CitiesAlive last year!
What’s NEW in 2014 to bring qualified leads to the CitiesAlive trade show?
- We’ve doubled the dedicated time on the trade show floor to 6 hours - including coffee breaks, meals and networking - ensuring you’ll have plenty of time to reach hundreds of CitiesAlive delegates and trade show visitors alike
- A new networking lounge will bring meeting attendees onto the trade show floor
- We’ve kept the Product Presentation stage (which debuted at CitiesAlive 2013) for sponsor presentations, new programming and opportunities to present your products and services
- ‘A la carte’ delegate registrations (one day and ½ day passes) provide a hit at CitiesAlive 2013
… they are registration options again in 2014
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH YOUR CITIESALIVE TRADE SHOW REGISTRATION?
- 10’ x 10’ booth (included pipe & drape and booth identification signage)
- 2 x full delegate passes (dollar value: $1398) including all meals, programming, receptions and the Awards of Excellence
- Up to 5 ‘booth-only’ passes (do not include meals, programming or hospitality)
- 50% discount off additional delegate registrations from your company
- Customizable complimentary trade show passes for distribution to your network
Come to Nashville Tennessee, Music City, a great green market and home to one of America’s most generous green roof rebates ($10 sq. ft.), a green infrastructure policy, low impact development manual featuring “Complete Streets” planning and more. Representatives from other valuable regional urban markets - including Memphis, Knoxville, Atlanta, Chattanooga and others - will be engaged in CitiesAlive 2014 as well.
The theme for CitiesAlive 2014 is “Water: The Key to Everything Green”, and at CitiesAlive delegates will explore the many ways in which green roofs and walls and other green infrastructure initiatives can manage our water resources more wisely.
|Pricing and Early Bird Deadlines|
|Trade Show Exhibitors (10' x 10' Booth) - two complimentary delegate passes & two booth passes included):||GRHC Corporate Member||Non-Member|
|Special FREE 1/2 day training courses with your Booth ending on February 15||$ 1995 US||$ 2375 US|
|Early Bird Rate #1 ending on March 29||$ 1995 US||$ 2375 US|
|Early Bird Rate #2 ending on August 1st||$ 2205 US||$ 2520 US|
|Rate after August 1st
||$ 2520 US
||$ 2880 US|