Exhibit at CitiesAlive [9 booths left!]
CitiesAlive 2013 is the only trade show in North America devoted entirely to the green roof and wall industry. If your company is involved in this industry, or you want it to be, then CitiesAlive is where you need to exhibit. CitiesAlive provides you with dedicated trade show time to ensure you have ample opportunity to make valuable contacts and develop important business leads.
WHO YOU WILL MEET: Up to 1000 targeted individuals including designers, architects, landscape architects, engineers, roofing professionals, engineers, researchers and academics, and others interested in living architecture, providing you with the opportunity to promote your products and services to these targeted individuals.
What’s included with your CitiesAlive trade show registration:
- 10’ x 10’ booth (included pipe & drape and booth identification signage)
- 2 x full delegate passes (dollar value: $1318) including all meals, programming, receptions and the Awards of Excellence luncheon
- Up to 5 ‘booth-only’ passes (do not include meals, programming or hospitality)
- 50% discount off additional delegate registrations from your company
- Unlimited customizable complimentary trade show passes for distribution to your network
New in 2013: How are organizers delivering valuable new leads to our exhibitors?
- A la carte pricing for CitiesAlive to address cost and time barriers and attract a larger crowd, all of whom can access the trade show at no additional cost;
- Comprehensive partnerships and outreach with local association partners including AIA, ASLA, SPUR,APA and others, ensuring their members are sufficiently engaged;
- A regional marketing campaign is establishing the CitiesAlive brand in San Francisco and the surrounding region;
- A full scale academic design contest on landscape architecture site Land8.com
- And extensive distribution of complimentary trade show passes through our members, sponsors, partners and targeted media.
A la carte menu designed to entice local trade show attendance: ½ day and full day delegates - all of whom have access to the trade show - will provide a cost-effective means to access the programming for local professionals while driving traffic to your booth.
Here's why the CitiesAlive Green Roof and Wall conference is an excellent business development opportunity:
- The green roof industry continues to grow across North America in double digits (24% growth in 2012 reported in the Wall Street Journal)
- The west coast market for green roofs and walls is growing dramatically, driven by California's green building code and the July 1st launch of new stormwater regulations
- Regionally, the Stormwater Ordinance in San Francisco is driving significant investment in green roofs, walls and other green infrastructure technologies
- There are many new buildings under development and under spec on the west coast, largely due to available funds in the clean tech sector and other growth markets
|Pricing and Early Bird Deadlines|
|Trade Show Exhibitors (10' x 10' Booth) - two complimentary delegate passes & two booth passes included):|
|Free Trainning and Early Bird Rate deadline February 28th||$ 1900|
|Early Bird Rate #1 ending on April 12th||$ 1900|
|Early Bird Rate #2 ending on July 26th||$ 2100|
|After July 26th||$ 2400|