Exhibit at CitiesAlive
CitiesAlive is returning to Washington, DC, in partnership with the University of the District of Columbia to bring you the 14th Annual CitiesAlive right on the Van Ness campus near their CAUSES (College of Agriculture, Urban Sustainability and Environmental Sciences) green roof.
This multi-day conference will attract an anticipated 800 delegates and will work to explore and showcase underutilized living architecture opportunities. A special Stormwater Technical Workshop will kick off the conference, extending trade show floor hours. This year's trade show will be more intimate, giving you more opportunity to connect with attendees to showcase your business.
With 50% of the exhibit space already secured, we will sell out!
Five Reasons to Exhibit
- In addition to the 2 complimentary delegate passes we extend to sessions for programming, exhibitors receive 2 complimentary Stormwater passes for access to key content that can be used for your sales and marketing efforts with prospective customers and further your outreach.
- Washington DC is a thriving green roof market with strong policy support, and for the 5th year in a row, is rated #1 for most green roofs installed. This is a hot market you want to be showcasing your business in.
- An extra day of exhibiting! We are opening the trade show early, to take part in the inaugural Stormwater day workshop. Opening at noon on November 1 with dedicated trade show floor time, reach an expanding delegate market.
- CitiesAlive 2016's focus is on stormwater. Stormwater management is a critically important requirement in Washington DC and in many other jurisdictions and a primary market driver of green roofs.
- The trade show will take place at University of the District of Columbia, Van Ness campus. The trade show will be smaller and more intimate than last year, providing greater opportunity to connect with delegates.
Secure your booth before May 27th for $2625 US (GRHC Member) or $2925 US (Non-Member).
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Policymakers, Government Officials
- Landscape Architects
- Building Contractors
- Environmental NGO Representatives
- Building Managers
- Planners and Municipal Representatives
- Roofing & Construction Professionals
- Academics, Researchers and Students
GRHC Corporate Members: $2,925
- 8' x 8' booth (includes pipe & drape and booth identification center; electricity not available)
- 2 Delegate passes including all Technical Sessions & Keynote Speakers, Trade Show, Hospitality (Opening Reception, Coffee Breaks, Lunch on Trade Show Floor & Awards of Excellence Luncheon) (value: $1398)
- ***NEW*** 2 passes to Stormwater Technical Workshop on November 1st including all meals and programming (value: $700)
- Up to 3 ‘Trade Show Only’ passes (does not include meals, programming or hospitality)
- 50% discount on additional Delegate passes for your staff
Trade Show Hours
|November 1st||12:00 pm - 6:30 pm|
|November 2nd||12:00 pm - 7:00 pm|