The CitiesAlive® Local Host Committee is comprised of enthusiastic and engaged sustainability professionals from the area in which the conference will be held. This multi-disciplinary body of volunteers from the region come together to ensure the conference is a success by helping to plan and promote the event.
The Local Host Committee is also involved in planning and hosting the annual Networking Reception, which will be held this year at the Seattle Aquarium.
2017 CitiesAlive Local Host Committee Members:
- Robert Card, Principle, Wetherholt and Associates
- Ed Clark, Associate Partner, ZGF Architects, LLP
- Darcy Drysdale, Green Roof Account Manager, Etera
- Makoto Hagi, Landscape Architect, Walker Macy
- Elizabeth Hart, Manager of Sustainability Program Development, Tremco
- Jessie Israel, Puget Sound Director, The Nature Conservancy
- Jason King, Associate, Mithun
- Karen Liu, Product Manager, Bonar Xeroflor
- Steve Moddemeyer, CollinsWoerman, Principal
- Troy Parsons, Ewing Irrigation
- Steven Peck, Founder & President, Green Roofs for Healthy Cities
- Alan Proffitt, Lead Project Manager, Multnomah County Oregon
- Dr. Yael Stav, Invivo Design
- Amy Waterman, Green Stormwater Program Manager, Seattle’s 2030 District
- Michael Wisshack, National Sales Manager, Etera
If you are in the Cascadia region and are interested in participating in the Local Host Committee, send us your information and we'll get you involved.