CitiesAlive 2018 Call For Proposals Now Open!
Submit your abstract for CitiesAlive in Brooklyn, NY - September 24-28, 2018 by Sunday, March 4, 2018. Proposals are being accepted for 30 minute lectures or 20 minute presentations as part of a 60 or 90 minute panel. Speakers receive discounted registration fee of $299 to CitiesAlive.
All proposal submissions require
- 200 word abstract
- 50 word presenter biography for all presenters
- Presenter headshot for use upon acceptance
- 50 word "elevator pitch" for presentation
- At least 3 learning objectives for the presentation
Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 pm ET, March 4, 2018. Proposals will be evaluated by the Conference's Local Host Committee and a response will be provided to the lead on each proposal through email by March 26, 2018.
Topics of interest include
- Skyrise Greening of Skyscraper
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
- Urban Agriculture and Food Production
- Health and Biophilia Benefits
- Economical Benefits – Green Infrastructure Accounting & Asset Management
- Stormwater Management (Policies, Quantifications, Design)
- Energy Benefits/ Urban Heat Island Effects
- Green Infrastructure Monitoring and Intervention using the Internet of Things
Please submit any additional suggestions or questions about the Conference's program to email@example.com.